Hallmark Movie Checklist reminders are now available on the web!
With our Hallmark Movie Checklist app you can add reminders for upcoming movies to the calendar on your mobile device. Now you can add reminders to your calendar on the web for movies on Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama.
Follow our step-by-step guide to start adding reminders to your web calendar now!
- Find a movie you’d like to add a reminder for on hallmarkchannel.com, hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com or hallmarkdrama.com
- If the movie has an upcoming airing and is listed on the Hallmark Movie Checklist app, you’ll see the ‘Remind Me’ button featured in the movie’s cover image. This will allow you to add a reminder to your calendar for its next air date. Click the ‘Remind Me’ button to get started. If the ‘Remind Me’ button isn’t visible, there isn’t an airing for that movie on the current schedule or it’s not currently listed in the Hallmark Movie Checklist app. Keep checking back because another airing may be added to the schedule, or the movie may be listed in the app at a later date.
- The next step is to type in your Zip Code – this will allow us to set your reminder for the correct broadcast time for you.
- Next, you’ll be asked to select your Cable Provider from the list provided. Together with your Zip Code, this information will help us to make sure your reminders are accurate. If the name of your Cable Provider isn’t listed, please select “OTHER.” This will set the reminder for the default time in your location - either the Pacific or Eastern broadcast time.
- You’ll then be asked to select the type of calendar you use on the web from the list provided. Your reminders will be added to this calendar. Depending on the type of calendar you’re using, you may be asked to give permission for us to access your account. Please allow access so we can add the reminder to your calendar.
- Once you’ve allowed access, you’ll be presented with a success message confirming that the reminder has been added to your calendar. Click “Done” to close the success message.
- Open a new tab or window in your browser to open your web calendar and you’ll find the reminder has been added for the date of movie’s next airing. The reminder will also give you details for which network and channel number the movie is airing on.
Adding More Reminders
- Now that you’ve gotten started, you can set reminders for more movies you want to watch simply by clicking the ‘Remind Me’ button in their cover image.
When you do so you’ll see a message confirming your Zip Code, Provider and Calendar details.
- If you need to update any of these details, click the ‘Update Details’ button before you add a reminder. You’ll then be asked to enter your Zip Code, Provider and Calendar type. After doing so, the reminder for the movie will be set according to those details.
- If the details are correct, simply click the “Add to Calendar” button. After doing so you’ll see the success message confirming that the reminder has been added to your calendar.
- Click “Done” to close the success message.
If you have any questions or need further information to help you get started, check out our FAQs page.
To add reminders to your mobile calendar and keep up-to-date with the latest movies, the Hallmark Movie Checklist app is available for Android and iOS.