CROWN MEDIA FAMILY NETWORKS
CONSUMER PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
· First and last name
· User name and password
· Email address
· Phone number
· Mailing Address
· Shipping Address
· Cable/Satellite/Wireless/Mobile Service Provider
· Date of Birth
· Account information, including Hallmark Movies Now, Crown Rewards number and Keepsake Ornament Club membership information
· Messages and photographs provided by you for personalized cards and gifts
· Information provided by you as you interact with the Crown Media Customer Care team
· Information provided by you as you provide feedback on products or services offered on our Websites and apps
· Information relating to transactions and products or services purchased
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We may use, sell or disclose the personal information we collect for the following business purposes:
· To fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, termination of subscription, returns and exchanges or other reason you provided the information.
· To create, maintain, customize and secure your account with us.
· To process your requests, purchases, transactions and payments and prevent fraud.
· To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries and improve our responses.
· To personalize your experience and to deliver content, coupons, newsletters, and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
· To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
· For testing, research, analysis, and product development and to improve our website, products, and services.
· To help you find a store nearest your location.
· To administer sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and surveys.
· To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
· and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
Updated: January 1, 2020