- Baking soda
- Corn starch
- Bentonite clay
- Cocounut oil
- Witch hazel
- Neon green fun soap colorant
- Kelly green fun soap colorant
- Citric acid
- Candy confetti
- Weigh out and mix 52 tsps. of Baking Soda, 14 tsps. of Corn Starch, 6 tsps. of Epsom Salt, and 1 tsp. of Bentonite Clay in a mixing bowl. If there are any clumps, break them up with your hands.
- In a separate bowl mix 6 tsps. of Coconut Oil 76 (use at room temperature form), a quarter tsp. of fragrance oil, 1 and a half tsp. of witch hazel, 2 and a half tsps. of Neon Green Fun Soap Colorant, and 1 tsp. Kelly Green Fun Soap Colorant. Use a spoon to mix these ingredients together. (It will have a clumpy paste like consistency.)
- Use a spatula to add the wet ingredients bowl to the dry ingredients bowl and incorporate well (using your hands).
- Once the color is fully dispersed among all of the ingredients, sprinkle your candies into your mold.
- Next, add 26 tsps. of citric acid to the bowl. Stir in to incorporate.
- Finally, fill your molds. Allow to harden before removing.
*Note:It's best to use Spearmint Essential Oil instead of Peppermint during pregnancy, as you want to opt for gentler oils.